Quickly generate new versions of your SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies and drawings without complex macros, design tables or configurations.
Capture and control the parameters you manually change in your SOLIDWORKS models and assemblies in DriveWorksXpress.
- Control dimensions, features, custom properties and switch configurations
- Update drawings by associating them with driven models
- Add and update captured parameters easily
Create input forms to enter product requirements. Add validation to controls to ensure inputs are always suitable.
- Show requirements and add validation to inputs
- Add text boxes, numeric text boxes, drop-down lists, spin buttons and check boxes
- Set default values and order of controls on input form
Build rules to link input controls with captured parameters using the intelligent DriveWorks Rules Builder.
- Define your design knowledge using mathematical formulas and logical statements
- Use standard Excel functions
- Use intelligent file naming to build a library of components
Free entry level design automation included in every seat of SOLIDWORKS®
- Open DriveWorksXpress
Open DriveWorksXpress from the Tools menu in SOLIDWORKS, click the link and go to your MySolidWorks Account.
- Get Your Activation Code
Activate DriveWorksXpress in your MySolidWorks Account, copy the code and paste it into the DriveWorksXpress product code box.
- Automate SOLIDWORKS
Setup DriveWorksXpress once and use your forms over and over again to configure new variations.